Trusted, Experienced Local Mosquito Control Company in NJ
Bite Back Tick and Mosquito Control is a locally owned and operated business that provides professional mosquito control services in New Jersey. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service and products, and we are proud to be a part of the New Jersey community.
Our team of experienced and licensed technicians will survey your yard and identify any areas that may be breeding grounds for mosquitoes. We will then apply a safe and effective treatment to your yard that will kill mosquitoes on contact and provide long-lasting protection. Our treatments are all-natural and safe for your family, pets, and the environment.
We offer a variety of mosquito control services, including:
- Regular treatments: We offer regular treatment plans that will keep your yard mosquito-free all season long.
- One-time treatments: If you are only looking for a one-time treatment, we offer that option as well.
- Spraying: We use a fine mist of all-natural insecticide to kill mosquitoes on contact.
- Larvicides: We also use larvicides to kill mosquito larvae before they can become adults.
We are proud to be the most trusted mosquito control company in New Jersey. We have been serving the community for over 10 years, and we have a team of experienced and knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service.
Contact us today to learn more about our mosquito control services and to schedule a free consultation.
Local Mosquito-Borne Diseases in NJ
Mosquitoes are not only a nuisance, but they can also be dangerous. They are known to carry diseases such as Zika, West Nile virus, and dengue fever. If you live in New Jersey, it is important to take steps to protect yourself from mosquito bites.
One way to protect yourself from mosquitoes is to use insect repellent. There are many different types of insect repellent available, so you can find one that is right for you. You should also wear long sleeves and pants when you are outdoors, and avoid being outside during peak mosquito hours, which are usually from dusk to dawn.
If you have a yard, you can take steps to reduce the number of mosquitoes that breed there. You should remove any standing water, such as in buckets, tires, or flowerpots. You should also trim your grass and keep your yard clean.
If you are concerned about mosquitoes, you can contact a professional mosquito control company. They can provide you with treatment options that will help to reduce the number of mosquitoes in your yard.
Will Rain Affect the Treatment?
No, rain will not affect our treatment. Our treatment is made with all-natural essential oils and soap blends that will not wash away in the rain.
What Can I Do to Help Get Rid of Mosquitoes in My Yard?
There are a few things you can do to help get rid of mosquitoes in your yard:
- Remove any standing water. Mosquitoes need water to breed, so it’s important to remove any standing water from your yard. This includes things like buckets, tires, flowerpots, and even birdbaths.
- Trim your grass. Long grass provides mosquitoes with a place to hide, so it’s important to keep your grass trimmed short.
- Plant mosquito-repelling plants. There are a number of plants that can help to repel mosquitoes, such as citronella, lavender, and marigolds.
- Use an insect repellent. When you’re spending time outdoors, it’s important to use an insect repellent that contain essential oils.
- Call a professional mosquito control company. If you have a serious mosquito problem, you may need to call a professional mosquito control company to treat your yard.
Contact Bite Back Mosquito & Tick Control Today
If you’re looking for a professional mosquito control company in New Jersey, contact Bite Back Mosquito & Tick Control today. We offer a variety of mosquito control services, and we’re confident that we can help you get rid of mosquitoes in your yard.